martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

CLOTHES



Clothes are usually made of polyester or cotton but they can be made of wool, leather, silk, etc. And there are different patterns: lines, dots, figures, with quotes, images, etc. There are many styles in clothing, such as hipster, gangsters, sporty, formal/smart, informal, etc.

Every brand has its own style, but it changes depending on the different fashions. Normally there is a different fashion every year but recently old ones are coming back.

Our styles:

-Marta: My daily style usually consists of sweaters and leggings or jeans in winter and T-shirts or tops and shorts in summer. It’s quite a sporty look. I usually buy in Bershka and Pull & Bear.

-Alba: Daily I wear the clothes which are appropriate for the weather.I don’t mind if it’s fashionable or not. I recommend buying in Bershka.

-Raquel: I don’t have a specific style but I like wearing loose clothes. I usually dress in black. I normally buy my clothes in Hollister, Double Agent and Pull & Bear but if I go shopping and I find something I like in other shops, I buy it.

-Marc: I really like mixing two styles: formal and informal. I recommend going to buy your clothes to the Saturday market.

Alba, Marc, Marta and Raquel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario