martes, 6 de febrero de 2018

IS GRAFFITI ART OR A CRIME?

Is graffiti an amazing piece of art or is it only a crime that destroys the streets? I’m sure that a lot of people ask this question every day while they are walking on the street.
We had asked a few people about this topic and they gave us their opinion:

“I think the graffiti is a great thing to do when you are stressed. If you love painting and drawing, why can’t you show your ability? I’m one of the people that make graffiti in the streets and I really enjoy that later people talk about my drawings. I definitely won’t paint house’s walls. I don’t understand why people think that it is making the city ugly or contaminated.”  Marta, 15 years old


“My town has a lot of graffiti. I hate them because I think that the place where I live has criminals and the tourist won’t visit it. When I see people doing a graffiti I tell them that later they will pay for that wall. I think that people who like painting and drawing can do exhibitions of their art but shouldn´t destroy a wall that belongs to everybody who live in that town.” Elena, 48 years old

In our opinion, some graffiti are great and can be real inspirations for all the people that are walking on the street but we also think that there are graffiti that are really unnecessary because they don’t favour the city. Everybody is free to express what they want to tell to the society by art but by also respecting the law.


Aroa  & Mellanie 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario