martes, 7 de noviembre de 2017

Our music tastes

Music is a universal language that everybody understands and there are many types of it in the world. Today we’re going to talk about our music preferences. The most popular type of music is Pop, but each country has its own one.

We’re from Spain and here the traditional music is Flamenco, but we live in Catalonia where Sardanes are the traditional music. However, now Catalan Rumba is getting more famous. In Mexico their folklore music is played by Mariachis.
Nowadays Reaggeton is the most popular music around Hispanic countries like Colombia, Argentina and Spain.

Marta’s Opinion: My favourite type of music is Pop but I like other types of music like Rap, too.

Raquel’s Opinion: I like listening to different types of music but my favourite are Pop, Techno and Catalan Rumba.

Marc’s Opinion: I like different types of music but my favourite are Pop, Rock and Classical Music.

Marta, Marc & Raquel. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario