miércoles, 17 de enero de 2018

A SOUTH KOREAN SINGER DIED



The 18th of December, Jonghyun, a K-pop singer that was part of the most famous group in Asia SHINee, died in his apartment in Seoul, South Korea.
These days he was celebrating the end of his solo tour when he returned to his depression. He explained: “The depression that gradually corroded me, eventually devoured me. I could not overcome it.”
He was only 27 years old and at 4pm, he decided to text his sister. In the messages he said: “It has been very difficult. Let me go. Tell me I did my best. This is my last goodbye.” When his sister was aware of the meaning of the message, she called the police to say that her brother was maybe going to kill himself. But when they found him, he was already dead.
All the fans of the group were really sad and they went to the hospital where Jonghyun was.
The family, his friends and the members of the group will hold the funeral the next day and they will read some words that Jonghyun said in a letter before killing himself.
In my opinion, mental illnesses are right now a real problem in our society. Around 40% of the teenagers and the youth think that they won’t be able to do anything in their life. A lot of people don’t love themselves and that’s the main reason of all the suicides. If you need some help, don’t be afraid of asking for help but never keep your pain inside. Remember, that you are never alone, you are always important to someone.

Aroa

2 comentarios:

  1. Lovely writing...and good advice! ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with your last paragraph! well written, well done!

    ResponderEliminar